SQL Solutions Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs SQL Solutions Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Career opportunities in Bucharest
In order to support our growth plans and maximise our global efficiency, we are setting up a new technology and operations hub in Bucharest which will play a key role in providing services to the group and to our clients across the world. We aim to initially employ a team of 200 professionals in Romania across a range of technology data services and corporate function roles Our career opportunities cover a number of areas:
Web services - software development, system administration, maintenance and operational support for LSEG web platforms (both Linux and Windows platforms);
Corporate Services - corporate system administration and corporate application support for platforms based on Windows, Citrix and Red HAT;
Market Services which includes application support, system administration and database services engineering for LSEG markets;
Post Trade Services which includes software development and DevOps.
• Knowledge of SQL development
• Exposure to various network transports, with hands-on experience with file transfer
• Good understanding of related technologies, including HTML, XML
• Understanding of project management, application development lifecycle and related methodologies
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to accurately document technical work
• To build new solutions on the UnaVista platform in accordance with requirements prioritised by product management
• To ensure existing and new solutions are optimised and scalable to ensure on-going support requirements are minimised
• To work with development, professional services, QA and support teams to ensure that business solutions are delivered to plan and customers are satisfied
• To document system features and behaviour.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers