Internship (Team Assistant) - Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
If you want to build a career, here is the right place to grow!
This is a job where you can develop:
* organisational skills by organising team events;
* interpersonal and communication skills;
* ability to handle multiple tasks;
* attention to details.
We are looking for :
* a dinamic student;
* availability to work for 8 or 6 hours(part time);
* good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package;
* English knowledge.
* Opportunity to develop a career in a multinational company;
* Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* International Work Environment.