Cost Analyst, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Cost Analyst, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance. Relevant experience in:
- accounting/controlling/industrial controlling;
- profiles with experience in Audit companies are also welcomed;
- coordinating experience or experience in project management is desired but not mandatory.
- English advanced, French is desirable;
- Good team worker;
- Analytical person, structured and detail oriented;
- Advanced in working with Excel;
- Dedicated and available to work extra time in the loaded periods;
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Cost Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
How will you be doing this?
- Perform monthly closing tasks in accordance with deadlines, expected quality levels and Group rules;
- Control the quality of sub-process' input data;
- Prepare, control and circulate to operational entities and Group key indicators ( e.g. Cost of Materials, Measured Inventories, Variances, inventories discrepancies, etc.). Ensure their integrity within prescribed deadlines so as to enable entities to reach well-informed decisions,
- Perform annual closing tasks: physical inventories consolidation, variances analysis and action plans;
- Collect the necessary data and carries out the calculation of standard costs;
- Contribute to improvement of information processes, methods and systems / tools‘ domain;
- Perform Internal Control self-assessments and contributes to action plans within his/her remit in accordance with the schedule defined;
- Assist the company leader in the preparation of the annual budget and then follow up on the main variances, updated forecast etc;
- Assist the company leader in providing information to internal/external auditors, fiscal authorities
- Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with, if case.
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.