Accounts Receivable Accountant (German)
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- 3-5 years previous experience in AR or AP;
-Strong understanding of the systems used, how the dates are working and how the data are exported to the other systems;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
- Foreign languages knowledge: German medium, English medium;
- Communication and relational skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate initiative and curiosity;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
- Conduct required internal controls;
- He/she is the point of contact for Account Receivables issues / requests;
- Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of Accounts Receivables processes;
- Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects.