Advanced IT Tactical Buyer
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Execute the IT procurement strategy;
- Assess supply markets and analyze the assigned category spends;
- Develop, release and follow up RFQs;
- Make proposals on suppliers selection;
- Follow-up calls with different stakeholders (Service Owner, End-Customer, AZ Technology Romania Branch, Customer Contracting team, Legal team etc);
- Liaise with other Operational Entities, units, departments as well as with externals (clients, providers) and fosters good relationships.
- University Degree;
- Relevant experience in procurement preferably within IT procurement;
- Fluent English written and spoken. German would be a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP, ARIBA;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel);
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.