Senior Strategic IT Procurement
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Senior Strategic IT Procurement active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Manage and control complex sourcing projects for various IT&C categories, coordinating the respective stakeholders (. manage sourcing project could mean: TCO/ROI calculations, baselining, escalations, prepare management decisions, implementation, communication/information, alignment with purchasing procedures and policies, RFx, market analysis, etc.);
- Consult and support business units/ Operational Entities in strategic sourcing projects;
- Represent interests of Allianz Group in negotiations and negotiate terms, conditions on contract to best criteria of quality and sustainability;
- Conclusion of contracts to signature with best in class solutions;
- Develop, implement and continuously improve sourcing strategy for dedicated network sub commodities;
- Identify and drive standardization, pooling of demand and process optimization potentials across Operational Entities to best leverage Allianz purchasing power;
- Liaise with other Operational Entities, units, departments as well as with externals (clients, providers) and fosters good relationships.
- University Degree;
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience within IT&C strategic procurement;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Fluent in German and / or international certifications in procurement would be a plus;
- Negotiation skills with IT&C understanding;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.