IT Contract Commercial Senior
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs IT Contract Commercial Senior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Assist Program Management with contract analysis and interpretation and provide guidance in related matters;
- Ensure a comprehensive contract management across the entire life cycle of relevant outsourcing contracts within the multi-provider environment of the IT Infrastructure projects, starting from the outsourcing decision via tendering / contracting until contract exit management;
- End-to-end-manage major contract changes and collaborative execution of related tenders and coordinate the process and maintenance of Contract Change Tracking, including projects;
- Support to negotiation processes during pre-contractual phase (RfP) and punctual tenders during execution phase;
- Coordinate supplier relationship in the contractual and commercial fields;
- Manage the Governance Framework of contracts, guaranteeing its auditability;
- Risk Management in program/ projects, inj coordination with Assurance and Risk functions, by supporting the development, maintenance and tracking of risk controls;
- Assist with project management duties including financial tracking;
- Analyze the RFS ( Request for service) received from the provider;
- Performance Management, including SLAs on proposals, review and tracking of SLA reports, trigger further steps on incidents, such as reporting, escalation, dispute, claims, penalties;
- Create quarterly management report;
- Create and maintain training documentation per contract (. for new Service Managers);
- Process and Tool management (plan, setup, provide and improve);
- Management of Exit Contractual Phase, including Exit Plan development coordination, tracking of knowledge transfer and specific documentation management;
- Coordinate tracking of contractual Deliverables and Obligations, intra and inter-company, related to commercial, compliance, data protection, IT security, risk and business continuity, performance and other aspects as required; Such coordination as well as behind responsible for further triggering steps, such as reporting, escalation, dispute, claims, penalties;
- Maintain all relevant documents, such as contract documents, contractual amendments, compliance reports as well as status reports with regards to AGN, DCC, WPS services.
- Coaching other Contract Managers;
- Create contractual awareness with the stakeholders and provide guidance regarding the interpretation of contractual mechanisms and obligations;
- Liaise with customers’ function responsible for the compliance with the Group Outsourcing Policy;
- Provide support and expertize in the subcontractors approval process (checking relevant forms, collect approvals from Security, DPO, Program, OEs, etc.).
- University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Law or related fields. MBA is a plus;
- Basic Knowledge in ITIL and process optimization methods such as Six Sigma and OPEX are a plus;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Additional language as German, Spanish, Italian, French is an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in Contract Management/ IT Project management/ Procurement/ Service delivery/ Service performance management;
- Knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power point);
- Knowledge of commercial topics such as controlling and financial reporting;
- Ability to understand and analyze legal documents;
- Negotiation skills and in-depth understanding of commercial aspects;
- Willingness to travel to Germany on a regular basis.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated personality;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts;
- Weekly Fruit Day.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.