Junior Payroll Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PwC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Payroll Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Currently we are looking for: Junior Payroll Specialist
What are the super powers of a Payroll Specialist?
• Creating and maintaining employee records and documents: employment contracts, additional acts, Revisal, leaving forms, etc. within the Payroll & HR related software;
• Ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and in a timely manner;
• Demonstrating functional expertise in the areas of domestic payroll (e.g. income tax, social charges, labour law, medical leaves and indemnities, work relations);
• Preparing and processing payroll calculations for clients by registration of all salary information in the payroll software;
• Issuing monthly payroll reports and preparing and submitting of D112;
• Filling-in and submission of the REVISAL to the Territorial Labour Chamber;
• Assistance to superior staff with month-end consolidation;
• Preparing salary certificates for employees and any other HR administration documents;
• Advising clients on payroll issues and labour legislation aspects.
What’s in it for you:
• You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
• You will undergo an interesting induction program;
• You will have a systematic professional development and career growth;
• You will get the chance to take part in amazing social activities.
What we are looking for:
• At least 1 year previous HR administration and payroll processing expertise;
• Experience in a local consulting company is an advantage;
• Knowledge of Romanian labour legislation;
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint) and experience with specific payroll software (preferably, UCMS Pay and UCMS HR);
• Good knowledge of payroll processing procedures;
• Good knowledge of fiscal treatment of all aspects related to salaries;
• Strong English language communication capability;
• Candidate should be able to work in a multinational/ multicultural environment and capable to handle confidential information;
• Ability to work independently;
• Attention to details and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process.
The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process. You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called special category of personal data, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC, to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent. In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.