Junior Risk Modeler
Join KPMG’s Governance, Risk and Reporting Team as a Junior Risk Modeler
What do we do?
We offer a broad range of financial risk management advisory services to help financial institutions and corporate clients identify, measure, manage, and report the risks they face. Our projects cover the full spectrum of financial risk and risk management solutions, including risk modeling and model variation for economic and regulatory purposes.
What would you do?
As a junior member of our team, you will support the team with quantitative tasks in a great variety of risk and regulatory projects, mainly for banks and other financial institutions.
Your role will involve understanding client specific challenges and proposing value-added solutions, as well as building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
What are we looking for?
- Quantitative theoretical background: BSc/ MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, or other quantitative discipline
- Analytical mindset: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goal oriented: Good ability to manage timelines and meet tight deadlines
- Communication skills: Verbal and written communications skills in Romanian and English
- Considered a Plus! Experience with SAS, R, Excel-VBA