Webstyler - Frontend Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Webstyler active.
Vezi toate job-urile Webstyler - Frontend Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Webstyler - Frontend Developer
WEBSTYLER is the most award-winning digital agency in Romania, both locally and internationally. Being on the market for 18 years, while providing strategy and creative services at the highest standards, the agency has won over 80 prizes at the most relevant advertising festivals that award creativity and efficiency.
We come up with great strategies and really creative solutions.
But all these can be easily flushed away if we don't deliver when it comes to execution.Our development team includes some of the most experienced people in the Romanian market. Their role is not just to implement ideas of strategists and creative people, but to take their ideas further and make the most of them in terms of technology and user experience.
In the digital world, usability is king.
Essential knowledge and experience
- 2+ years of professional web development experience;
- Excellent understanding of web technologies and W3C standards;
- 2+ years of practical experience with web standards: HTML, CSS, JS;
- Experienced with frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery
- Experienced with SASS, LESS or other CSS preprocessors;
- Understanding of programing concepts and web architecture knowledge.
- University degree Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (preferable);
- UX and UI understanding and use of best practices;
- Experience with Mobile apps development
- Experienced with AngularJS, react.js, Node.js - nice to have, but not mandatory
You should be comfortable in English spoken and written. We expect you to be a real team player, flexible and highly responsible. Creative thinking and a can-do attitude are highly appreciated as well.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Implement functional project specifications on the frontend side of the application by maintaining a cohesive look and feel, proper localization support and W3C best practices;
- Suggest for adoption new frontend technologies/frameworks, which increase the productivity and quality of the code;
- Respond to bug reports, debug, and provide solutions;
- Work with other team members (technical language or Agile/Scrum team) on new features and changes;
- Communicate in meetings the progress made on the on-going projects;
- Maintain full compatibility support with browsers that have at least 10% market-share;
- Work closely with IT and testing teams to ensure the smooth launch of new code updates or additions.
We compensate your achievements and commitment with:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience;
- Trainings & career development programs;
- Access to different sports areas – foosball, table tennis – and friendly teammates to play with;
- Team buildings and company events – we find reasons to celebrate! It could be about our wins, birthdays, or simply for having good time together.
We value the ability to get things done, and we offer great opportunities to:
- Work with some of the newest networking technologies and protocols;
- Work independently with minimal supervision;
- Increase your depth of technical knowledge
Don't be shy, just apply!