Executive Assistant to Country Manager
Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania is part of the APS Group of companies, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic.
APS Romania was founded at the end of 2007, rapidly growing into one of the most active investors and managers of the performing and non-performing loans, partner of the strongest financial and non-financial companies in Romania.
- Higher education required;
- Recognised secretarial or administrative qualification beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of providing PA support or working as an Executive Assistant to staff at a senior level;
- Highly computer literate, with experience of data handling and necessary IT systems (including PowerPoint, diary management using Microsoft Outlook and mail merge using Microsoft Word);
- Experience of handling large amounts of administration and managing competing demands;
- Experience of minute taking;
- Experience of collating information and producing high quality correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English. Must be able to communicate at all levels and have the confidence to handle difficult phone conversations in a calm and professional manner;
- Excellent interpersonal skills - the ability to build and maintain relationships with high profile individuals;
- Ability work collaboratively with all APS team members and create a positive team culture;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure;
- Adaptable, organised, and able to work with minimum supervision;
- A proactive approach to work;
- Able to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong administration skills and the ability to maintain and implement effective systems;
- The ability to multitask and prioritise competing demands effectively;
- The ability to write clearly and concisely in English, to produce and maintain documents and to effectively proofread material for public distribution;
- Ability to carry out research tasks as directed.
Representing the Country Manager:
- To be the first point of contact for all communication to the Country Manager;
- The Executive Assistant will develop a solid understanding of the needs and preferences of the Country Manager and wider organisation so that they are able to act as ‘gatekeeper’, filtering communication and dealing with inquiries directly where appropriate in order to ensure he is able to work efficiently and maximize the use of his time;
- To assist the Board meetings and any other business meeting, keeping track of the important data by taking minutes and creating sum ups;
- To meet and greet the Country Manager’s visitors ensuring that they are welcomed into a friendly and professional environment;
- To communicate and build relationships with board members and other high profile individuals in a respectful and professional manner.
- To manage the Country Manager’s diary including organisation of meeting venues, facilitating travel arrangements and liaising with internal and external participants;
- To use wise judgment to manage and prioritise competing demands;
- To ensure all information and papers relating to the Country Manager’s meetings are provided prior to the meeting in a well ordered and properly presented manner.
Administrative and Communications Support:
- To provide flawless administrative support to the Country Manager.
In particular the Executive Assistant will:
- answer any phone calls and handle the capturing of all messages;
- ensure that all enquiries and correspondence are dealt promptly and effectively;
- produce letters, reports and documents (including confidential items);
- utilise a variety of software packages to produce correspondence/documents and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases;
- support the Country Manager to collate and prepare information for key meetings;
- collate information and prepare the first draft of PowerPoint presentations;
- manage filing systems (both electronic and paper) as directed.
General Office Management / Support:
Provide administrative support as required by the APS team including:
- Ensuring the efficient management of information, including making sure that electronic and paper records systems are well maintained;
- Working in close collaboration with other team members to manage general office matters.
To complete any other tasks as directed by the Country Manager.
APS Romania, distressed debt servicer and advisor, a member of APS Holding – the leading
debt recovery and investment platform in Central and South-Eastern Europe.
APS Romania currently has more than 240 employees in its headquarters in Bucharest and
other four offices in Iasi, Cluj, Constanta and Timisoara. It is the leading distressed debt
investor and recovery firm in the region. It takes credit from, and at the same time contributes
to the APS Holding group.