Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Intelligence active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
• Technical skills including the ability to merge data from various sources, write formulas to summarize data, translate data into a user-friendly reports and data mine for necessary drill-down metrics
• Basic knowledge of data analysis
• Macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) knowledge (nice to have)
• Previous experience with JIRA (nice to have)
• Proactive and cooperative
• Focused and highly organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in multiple functional areas simultaneously
• Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to changing project needs in evolving situations
• Advanced English language
• Online/e-Commerce experience (nice to have)
• Junior-level experience
Role in organization
The Business Reporting Specialist assists the organization in determining how to structure and report on business intelligence data, sales and marketing metrics and data from other departments. The Business Reporting Specialist should have knowledge of relational databases and reporting structures.
• Work directly with decision makers and end users to understand, define and document current and possible future reporting goals, needs and requirements
• Develop and enhance spreadsheets and databases’ functionality like usage of forms, templates and logic functions
• Develop and create data layout like tables, charts, graphs, heat maps and process flow diagrams
• Prepare transparent standard reports and analyzes to support business needs
• Extract, filter and aggregate data through logical queries
• Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks
• Write and maintain processes related to all standard reporting