Associate IT Analyst - temporary contract (by the end of 2019)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Associate IT Analyst - temporary contract (by the end of 2019) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Philip Morris Romania is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2015, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the estimated total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.7% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a:
Associate IT Analyst
We don’t just want any Associate IT Analyst, here is our checklist:
• University degree in Computer Sciences /Information Systems or University degree in Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT;
• Basic knowledge of Project Management;
• Basic knowledge of ITIL;
• Basic knowledge of Service Management;
• Basic knowledge of Change Management;
• General knowledge of Software Technologies and outsourcing process;
• Good knowledge of Database technologies (especially Microsoft SQL Server);
• Basic knowledge of Software QA;
• Enthusiastic learner, preferable with good academic record;
• Communication in English should be at intermediate level or above;
• Action oriented;
• Good communicator;
• Analytical capabilities and problem solving;
As a Associate IT Analyst you will:
• Understand the business requirements of the company;
• Formalize business requirements in use-case scenarios;
• Provide maintenance and support to internal and external customers;
• Design and execute test scenarios;
• Deploy IT solutions and services as per the company methodologies;
• Maintain interconnected systems and their development/support processes;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.