Associate IT Analyst - temporary contract (by the end of 2019)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Associate IT Analyst - temporary contract (by the end of 2019) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a:
Associate IT Analyst
We don’t just want any Associate IT Analyst, here is our checklist:
• University degree in Computer Sciences /Information Systems or University degree in Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT;
• Basic knowledge of Project Management;
• Basic knowledge of ITIL;
• Basic knowledge of Service Management;
• Basic knowledge of Change Management;
• General knowledge of Software Technologies and outsourcing process;
• Good knowledge of Database technologies (especially Microsoft SQL Server);
• Basic knowledge of Software QA;
• Enthusiastic learner, preferable with good academic record;
• Communication in English should be at intermediate level or above;
• Action oriented;
• Good communicator;
• Analytical capabilities and problem solving;
As a Associate IT Analyst you will:
• Understand the business requirements of the company;
• Formalize business requirements in use-case scenarios;
• Provide maintenance and support to internal and external customers;
• Design and execute test scenarios;
• Deploy IT solutions and services as per the company methodologies;
• Maintain interconnected systems and their development/support processes;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.