Senior Design Engineer – Aircraft Structures
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong structural design experience in the field of aerospace engineering
- Proficient user of Catia V5
- Ability to work in an international and interdisciplinary team
- English: advanced level
- Available for short term international missions
- Primary and Secondary structure design for different aircraft
- Provide engineering expertise to ensure parts are designed according to customer quality requirements.
- Perform structural modifications in order to develop and improve the product
- Prepare and check of technical drawings
- Participate in Design Reviews and technical meetings with the project team and the client