This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temenos active
View all jobs Financial Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
• Prior experience in a complex multi-national and multi-cultural environment ;
• University Educated and Full/Part qualified accountant would be advantageous
• Strong computer literacy – ability to use Microsoft suite of packages and operating systems
• Oracle experience - advantage
• 3+ years Financial accounting and reporting experience within industry (preferably software or IT)
• Strong organizational skills, excellent time management skills able to priorities own workload.
• Problem solving; Negotiating, Analytical, Innovative, thinking „out of the box”
• Strong communication skills, oral and written. Proven ability to build remote relationships and influence confidently with a wide range of stakeholders, ability to build strong relationships
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Fluency in English.
The role will support the University (overlay) scorecard owner, University Analyst and also Temenos Controllers in analysing services revenue and costs, provide support in reporting, budgeting & forecasting. The position requires offering financial support through the interpretation and analysis of the financial information and interrelationships that allow business decisions to be made. Business understanding through collection of information as well as active communication with all connected departments and understanding and compliance with company processes is required.
• Monitoring the Temenos Learning Community (TLC) Saas subscriptions and TLC Licenses in terms of
• KPI – Annual contract value (ACV), Total contract value (TCV), Net bookable value (NBV)
• Revenue and cost recognition
• Project code creation and correct allocation to regions and scorecards
• Cash collection
• Monthly submission of TLC Saas and TLC License Global forecast including variance analysis to Budget/ prior forecast
• Prepares the consolidation, reporting and analysis of the data, understanding variances (vs Prior forecast / Budget)
• Provide support to the University scorecard owner in analysing the revenues and costs or any ad-hoc reports
• Assist Temenos University scorecard owner with budget process
• Schedule regular meetings with key stakeholders to analyse reasons for variance (actual vs trends/targets) and to discuss P&L performance with the University scorecard owner
• Keeping track of sales information and ensures all opportunities are updated on a timely manner
• Ensuring compliance to all group policies and maintain records to enable audit
• Ensure process documentation is updated
• Preparation of Month end reporting, accruals & adjustments postings
• Any Other Ad Hoc analysis/reports as per Business or Finance Teams requirement
• Continuous update of team’s processes and procedures to improve speed and reporting accuracy