Master Data Management Associate with French
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluent in French and English (written and verbal)
- At least University Master or equivalent in economical or technical field
- 1-2 years’ experience in procurement / billing / data management
- Good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
- Solid understanding of general billing, with good feeling for understanding of business systems and concepts
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand and interpret contractual agreements data
- Ability to construct and manage a variety of data
- Ability to work across multiple entities and / or functional areas
- Prior transition experience is preferable
- Ability to provide meaningful and accurate information
- Team working
- Procurement background would be an advantage
- Logistics experience is an advantage
- Strong PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint, SAP would be a plus
- Experience with logistic ERP is a plus
- Collect contracts from partners and develop strong business relationships by having a good communication face to face, email and phone;
- Manage the portfolio of clients by analyzing contracts and extract key contract conditions ensuring they are set up correctly in the Billing Tool
- Verify if requisition is accurate and contains updated requirements and information as per agreement.
- Participate to testing phase to confirm accuracy of billing settings in the ERP
- Collate and extract data, produce schedules, summaries etc.
- May provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested
- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- Maintain, scan and analyze the data to identify unusual items and selects the correct procedure for actions, referring more complex items to a more senior person as appropriate
- Identify and undertakes initial investigation of variances in the data
- Propose KPIs to follow-up contract actuals (volumes, revenues, profitability)
- Document job aids for BPO teams and hand-over procedure
- Assist BPO teams when issues / 3rd party queries are escalated
- Be proactive for workaround solutions in case billing process can’t be fully automated in the ERP
- Provide quality, cost effective service while looking at ways to contribute to process improvement
- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner
- Pro-actively build and maintain together with the line manager a strong project review process, constantly mitigating risks and maximizing opportunities in order to best monitor the project performance