Crewlink – Ryanair Cabin Crew – Recruitment Event – No Experience Required
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crewlink active
View all jobs Crewlink – Ryanair Cabin Crew – Recruitment Event – No Experience Required active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
Crewlink is an official recruitment and training partner to Europe’s favourite airline Ryanair.Requirements
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Enjoy dealing with the public and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
6. Comfortable Speaking and Writing in English
1. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
2. EASA Certified Cabin Crew Training Course in purpose built facilities.
3. Three Year Guaranteed Contract on successful completion of the Training Course.
4. A career full of new experiences and lifetime friendships.
5. A competitive package including a €1,200 Assistance Allowance and Unlimited Highly Discounted Staff Travel Rates
6. 5 days on and 3 days off staff rosters.
7. The adventure and experience of a lifetime!!
Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our exciting new extensive recruitment programme for Spring 2018. Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real promotional opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
insotitor de zbor/echipaj de zbor/personal zbor