Client Service Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Client Service Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
GES Regional Delivery Centre
Global Employer Services (GES) service line forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries across Europe, serving companies who have employees whose jobs require them to travel internationally. We provide taxation advice and compliance services to both the corporate entity and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations.
We have recently established a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe. By centralizing standard processes and administrative support we are seeking to drive process change and efficient working across the practice. The Regional Delivery Centre will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
The Regional Delivery Centre will provide a range of process and administrative support, and the expansion of services provides opportunities to specialize in different aspects of tax administration. There will be regular and direct contact with senior management, and the handling of highly confidential personal information.
We are currently looking for strong candidates to join our Cleint Service Analsyt team. Members of this team will be the vital liaison between our clients and the respective teams within the EMEA region and India. A successful applicant will be a self-starter and quick learner with a high level of IT user competence.
Ideally they will have experience in a supporting role in a professional organization or be able to demonstrate the mix of skills and attributes that would enable them to make a real contribution to a busy team operating as a Regional Delivery Centre for our firm.
They will be able to demonstrate an ability to follow defined processes while thinking outside those boundaries. They will be required to react to a variety of issues as they arise in order to be a successful part of this unique team. Prior knowledge of tax administration is not necessary.
To qualify for the role you must demonstrate:
- Fluency in spoken and written English (level C1).
- A good level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Training will be given on all in-house IT tools, where applicable.
- Ability to follow set processes, while keeping a critical mind-set, spot potential improvements and communicate clearly to management.
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities
- Ability to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Effective judgement and decision making.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
- Ability to manage and adapt to regular process and workload changes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities will include all or some of the following
- Monitoring mailboxes, triaging emails and responding to queries.
- Using templates to prepare e-mails and letters.
- Forwarding e-mails to the relevant parties for response
- Tracking responses and following up to ensure SLAs are respected.
- Reporting against SLAs.
- Liaising with the extended teams in the Deloitte delivery model and client facing teams
- Entering data into spreadsheets, databases or other Deloitte tools.
- Updating Deloitte specific technology and becoming a super user of that system.
- Preparing electronic (PDF) working files to facilitate the preparation of tax returns.
- Managing workload in a time pressured environment and accurately recording status in workflow databases.
- Taking ownership of discrete projects or tasks.
Individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development.