Working student Junior Financial Controller (f/m)
Porsche Engineering is a 100% subsidiary of the sports car manufacturer Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart.We offer premium engineering services and innovative solutions for the automotive industry and beyond. We think laterally – and we think forward.
The Cluj-Napoca location of Porsche Engineering is specialized in complex technical calculations and is also involved in the development of electric vehicles, electronics and design. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how – from conventional powertrains to future mobility and from prototype to series development. These activities contribute significantly to the improvement of safety in future cars by optimizing brake systems and developing pedestrian protections as well as driver assistance systems. Representing an integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group, specialists and development engineers at the Cluj-Napoca location are working on international company projects and cooperate closely with colleagues at all other sites in order to combine all special competencies for successful project work.
Porsche Engineering Romania SRL was founded in Cluj-Napoca in 2016 as a subsidiary of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH, Weissach (Germany). The foundation was closely linked to the collaboration with the Technical University in Cluj-Napoca which has been in place since 1992. This bridge between industry and academic research and instruction has resulted in a fruitful and mutually beneficial exchange.
Origin and Headquarters
Pioneering solutions are what Ferdinand Porsche was aspiring to back in 1931 when he founded his engineering office in order to offer automotive engineering services to customers. It is precisely this original philosophy that has guided Porsche Engineering to this day: as a 100% subsidiary of Porsche AG, Porsche Engineering offers innovative engineering services – for the entire automotive industry and beyond. The Porsche Engineering Group GmbH, headquartered in the Research & Development Centre of Porsche in Weissach (Germany) has subsidiaries in Germany, the Czech Republic, Italy, China and Romania.
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
• Good organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Fast learner
• Strong attention to details
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Proficiency in English and German
• Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality services
• Processing supplier invoices and verifying the accuracy of the costs
• Scanning and organising all supplier invoices
• Weekly verification of expense reports
• Monitoring and keeping track of the customer invoices
• Preparing the weekly payment selection by following the Aging Report and submitting it for approval
• Preparing all documents necessary for weekly delivery to the external Accounting Company
• Requesting and documenting offers from suppliers of goods and services
• Placing orders and following up on deliveries
• Checking the compliance with company procedures and regulations of all the documents related to an acquisition
• Submitting a weekly report to the Financial Controller with all the orders placed and their status
• Tracking actual vs budgeted costs for investments
• Any other task assigned by the Financial Controller of the company