Electrical Design Engineer, Software for Natec Germany (Hochland)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hochland Romania active
View all jobs Electrical Design Engineer, Software for Natec Germany (Hochland) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Hochland Romania a luat nastere oficial in 1998, prin preluarea fabricii de la Sighisoara, unde a inceput productia de branza topita.
In 1999, Hochland achizitioneaza fabrica de la Sovata, unde produce branzeturi specific romanesti, precum cascavalul, si materie prima pentru fabrica de branza topita de la Sighisoara.
Astazi, Hochland Romania este lider pe piata branzeturilor, fiind marca numarul 1 in majoritatea categoriilor unde este prezenta: telemea, branza topita, crème de branza, branza pentru preparate calde.
• You have completed your training as an electrical technician or engineer, ideally with advanced training as an electrical technician or a degree in electrical engineering
• You have practical job experience in a comparable position
• You have a good command of programmable logic control systems (preferable S7 TIA) and HMI devices
• Basic experience in the programming of drive systems in accordance with IEC 61131 would be advantageous.
• Very good English skills are a prerequisite; basic skills in German will help facilitate your entry.
• A structured, self-reliant working approach, strong communication skills, team spirit and flexibility
• Willingness to travel the world
• Development and upgrading of software for our machines and equipment systems
• Preparation and upgrading of functional process documentation
• Conduct of customer training
• Software optimization within the framework of the production process