Finance & Accounting Intern (6 months contract)
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Do you want to have the real hand-on experience with all the departments of a renewed FMGS company? Are you studying Finance or connected fields, and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take on responsibility? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join Kellogg GBS!
Being the shared service center for Europe, our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an intern for Kellogg GBS, you will embrace our culture of excellence, and you will play an active role in supporting the team.
We want to help you grow and learn with us by giving your hands on access to the dynamic and complex environment of FMCG and help you make the first step of your career here @Kellogg!
Together with us you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
• Trainings and workshops
• Hands on projects with direct impact on the company
• Brainstorming and creative activities
• Company events
As an Finance & Accounting Intern, you will have the chance to:
• Ensure that Accounts payables deliverables are at an agreed level of quality and are delivered within a strong internal control framework, abiding by Kellogg Corporate Accounting Policy
• Build individual skills and capabilities through learning opportunities (on-the-job training)
• Ensure timely processing of all vendor and expense queries working alongside the business process outsourcing partner to ensure that overall deliverables are met
• Assist the analysts to solve the accounts payables related queries
• Perform other responsibilities assigned by GBS Leadership
• Contribute to the overall learning of the PTP process through sharing of best work practices
• Sort, Scan and administrate documents received from vendors
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
• You are currently studying in a Master’s program in Finance or connected field
• Proficient in the use of MS Office
• Enthusiastic team player
• Capacity to communicate openly and clearly – in English
• Second European language: Spanish, Italian, French, German or Dutch
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Duration: 6 months
Type of program: paid internship for students and graduates, with possibility of hiring
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying online please contact myHR @kellogg.com
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.