ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Good working experience with MVC Frameworks, preferably, Zend Framework
• Utilize and optimize MySQL (MySQL NDB is considered a strong plus)
• Mongo DB knowledge/ No SQL Databases
• Extensive experience of developing object-oriented PHP5 web applications.
• Experience of using and optimizing MySQL databases (MySQL NDB preferred)
• Experience of working with high traffic or large brand web-based applications and API’s
• Experience with Unit Testing (PHPUnit)
• Algorithmic thinking
• Good command of English
Nice to have:
• Experience with MVC frameworks (especially Zend Framework 2)
• Experience with Rabbit MQ and AMQP
• Experience with MongoDB, Couchbase or Memcached.
• Experience with Linux Servers
• Experience with version control systems, distributed revision control and source code management systems (Git)
• Previous experience with threads
• Experience in developing/ maintaining e-payment systems
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Knowledge of English (written / spoken)
• Capacity analysis, organization and communication skills and teamwork
• Curiously, insightful and creative
• Good attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Enthusiasms for learning and using new technologies
• Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
• Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs
• Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans, managing your time effectively
• As project team member, execute assigned tasks and communicate status to Scrum Master
• Communicate progress against tasks, status, issues, risk and dependencies
• The team is using Agile (SCRUM) methodology for development
• Propose ideas of improvements of the application, procedures and technologies used
• Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
• Follow and enhance existing development processes
• Availability to travel for short periods of time (France)
For more details : alexandra.ciobanu[at]alten.com