This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs C# Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Good knowledge of technologies like: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework Model first/Database; first Migration, Unit Testing, Angular JS 2.0, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, SQL Server Database, ORACLE Database;
• Experience with Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks approach.
• Good command of English, French is a plus;
• Is a plus if you have AutoCAD knowledge.
• Implement new features and projects front to back as part of an Agile team;
• Perform appropriate testing on new developed functionally as well as other immediate functional areas impacted by code changes. Carry through non-regression tests;
• Write documentation and support of the business departments and cross functional teams.