Product Design Internship
Avira, a company with over 100 million customers and more than 500 employees, is a worldwide leading supplier of self-developed security solutions for professional and private use. With more than 25 years of experience, the company is a pioneer in its field.Cerinte
Avira is looking for a User Interface Design Intern to join our team for the summer.
Our interns don’t just do “busy work” - we’ll treat you as part of the team so you can put your talent to work in a meaningful way.
Interns receive direction from Product Managers and other members of the design team, and will conceptualize on real products and participate in all phases of the design process.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
• Clear communicator
• Basic knowledge of at least one visual design tool (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop)
• Good written and spoken English skills
• Curious, self-driven and excited about IT technologies
• Enthusiastic about design
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
• Participate in brainstorms, internal project reviews, and stakeholder meetings.
• Learn to convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to translate high-level ideas into UI designs and interactive prototypes.
• Observe and participate in user testing and research sessions.