Senior Java Backend Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Senior Java Backend Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
What we require:
• At least 5 years of professional Java software development experience
• Strong knowledge of Java/JEE language and core libraries: JDBC, XML, SOAP, JMS, JSP, RMI
• Strong knowledge of SQL database (PostgreSQL).
• Strong experience with the N tier high volume transaction systems.
• Hand on experience with Spring & Hibernate frameworks.
• Good understanding and interest in functional programming
• Experience with designing and building robust REST APIs and integrating third-party APIs
• Great agile and team-player skills
• Experience with automated and manual refactoring
• Advanced Linux shell skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Experience with microservices and continuous delivery is a plus.
• Knowledge of NoSQL (Apache HBase/ Hadoop)
• VCS principles and utilization (Git, Jenkins, Maven, etc)
As a Java Back-End Developer you will be involved in a number of activities, such as developing REST APIs backed; scaling the system; sending and processing messages through JMS messaging; implementing and fine tuning reports.
You will be carrying out a number of experiments, investigating system behavior, studying new technologies and exploring data. Working as a part of an agile team, you will be taking active part in evolving the development process through retrospectives.
What we offer
• Working with the best lead engineers in the market
• Opportunities for career development
• A real possibility to fight income inequality every single day
• Working on projects that target millions of potential users
• Above average compensation and more based on knowledge and experience