Elektrobit (EB) is one of the leading company developing AUTOSAR solutions for all the car manufactures.
Elektrobit is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions for the automotive industry. We stay on top of the latest innovations, such as connected cars, car as a sensor and autonomous driving.
A leader in automotive software, with over 28 years serving the industry, EB’s products power over 80 million vehicles and offer flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
We're always on the lookout for keen, creative C++ developers who enjoy working in a team.
- Analysis of system requirements, architecture and interfaces
- Development and maintenance of the new Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Conception and design of diagnostic solutions
- Work according with the Automotive development process
- Cooperation and compliance with EB standards and practices
- Documentation of the Software
- Writing software in the target programming language ( C++)
- Ability to analyze and understand given code (C / C++)
- Experienced with software specifications and documentation
- Ability to understand requirements and derive unit test specifications accordingly
- Understanding of the ECU startup - shutdown
- Previous experience with µC/ECU development (not mandatory)
- Optional experience: AUTOSAR, UDS ISLinux/POSIX, Usage of Off-board diagnostic tools
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You are communicative and a strong team player
- Innovation skills and fascination for infotainment
- Interest in new technologies
- Windows, Linux
- C++ 14
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers
- Enterprise Architect
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
- A motivating and engaging work environment
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
- Flexible work time
- Premium insurance to medical services
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow! Be part of our exceptional company!