Elektrobit (EB) is one of the leading company developing AUTOSAR solutions for all the car manufactures.
Elektrobit is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions for the automotive industry. We stay on top of the latest innovations, such as connected cars, car as a sensor and autonomous driving.
A leader in automotive software, with over 28 years serving the industry, EB’s products power over 80 million vehicles and offer flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
- Contribute to the Safety plan
- Determine safety integrity requirements
- Implement Monitor safety activities
- Define safety objectives and criteria of the project
- Qualify tools
- Communicates with the safety manager
- Responsible for continuous reporting the quality status in projects, for all quality relevant issues, and for the assurance of lessons learned in projects.
- Responsible to measure and analyze the development Key Performance Indicators.
- Together with Quality Manager ensure that the necessary quality and safety measures for the project are identified and noted with respect to all requirements. In case of deviations makes sure that appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Primary contact for quality topics for the projects
- Actively involved in the automatization/optimization of the quality assurance by providing requirements or implementing the tools that support this.
- Ambassador of the standard process in the projects by coaching the team members and providing ideas for improvements.
- Escalate quality issues.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Experienced in software development and quality assurance
- Knowledge and experience with quality standards (. SPICE, ISO:9001, ISO:26262 )
- Experience in the application of safety analysis methods is a plus
- Training or experience with software verification methods is a plus
- Training or experience with validation methods is a plus
- Understanding of embedded systems;
- Basic knowledge about customer quality requirements
- Highly motivated to take over the initiative and responsibility
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Good communication and team skills;
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education, through our own academy or external trainings, that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.