Elektrobit (EB) is a fast growing global company with more than 1800 employees that provides leading edge technology solutions to the Automotive and Wireless industries. In the automotive space, EB is a leading global provider of software solutions to many car makers, including Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen, only to name a few. EB is at the forefront of the latest development in automotive software, including user interfaces, voice recognition, driver assistance, navigation software, and advanced smartphone connectivity features. The software we are working on is highly relevant as it becomes part of the driver experience and it enables new exciting features in the field of Embedded Development.
• Profound knowledge of C programming language
• Embedded C programming experience
• Practical experience in developing low level software like device drivers, etc.
• Experienced in SVN and Jira (desirable but not required)
• Experience with AUTOSAR (desirable but not required)
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Interest in new technologies
We're always on the lookout for keen, creative embedded C Developers who enjoy working in a team.
As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our products EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore we offer an Eclipse-based application that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
• Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector
• AUTOSAR project/product development according whole software development process
• OEM specific AUTOSAR BSW integration
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
• A motivating and engaging work environment;
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
• Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves;
• Flexible work time;
• Premium insurance to medical services;
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
• EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.