IT Project Manager- Regulatory Reporting
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
- Within the Societe Generale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC) and provide support and advice to carry out the project objectives in terms agreed on regulatory reporting area within BSC/Fin Project Management Department.
- Plan the implementation of each project in detail, controls and monitors each project;
- The Project Manager will validate the final project plan and nominal allocation of resources in all organizational departments involved;
- Manages project team in order to get the objectives description and project’s needs of the beneficiary and the parties affected in order to elaborate the final document of specifications Business ("Business & User Requirements);
- The Project Manager elaborates functional specifications based on business specifications and the feedback obtained from the Project Team;
- Identify, analyze and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities;
- Give final approval for the functional part in order to put into production the IT applications for the current projects and coordinate Post Go Live production follow up ;
- Ensure very good communication with internal / external contacts
- Internal / external contacts: Other SG Project managers; The business, users and their representatives who can also be international (CFOs in the Europe); Business Analysts and Developers for reporting tool and interfaced other souring tools / DWs.
A little about you:
- At least 4 years experience in Project Management in Banking or Big Four Audit Companies – consulting part;
- Projects implemented in Banking on Regulatory Reporting areas (RWA, Basel III, FINREP/COREP);
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology ;
- Good level of English, French nice to have;
- Accounting and Financial background.
- Analytical skills, results and quality oriented, good communication skills;
- Coordination abilities and experience of interactions with multiple levels of decisions;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy; Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.