Cofco Traineeship Program - Execution
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cofco International active
View all jobs Cofco Traineeship Program - Execution active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Agriculture active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
After you join our team, you will have a full-time employment contract and you will have the opportunity to build the foundation of your career through a broad and deep professional training during one year.
Cofco Traineeship program is structured in such a way that during 12 months, you will rotate in 4 departments, and at the end of the program you should choose the department where you best fit, according to your interests, skills and accumulated experience in our company.
The departments included in our program are: Financial, Execution, Trade and Logistics.
Main responsibilities for EXECUTION position:
- Participate in the day-to-day running of contract execution process: deliveries scheduling, issuing loading/discharging instructions, settlement of analyses, weight and lay-time calculation, verification and booking of cargo and service invoices;
- Become familiar with the use of our system (Sharp);
- Interact effectively with grains suppliers, service providers such as surveyors, store keepers;
- Gain an understanding of the agribusiness industry, contractual terms, basic quality specifications of the commodities and logistic details;
- Focus on growing an understanding of the entire grains operation process and its key particularities and requirements;
- Become knowledgeable in applicable laws and regulations that apply to grains transactions.
- University/Master Degree, final year at university or Master;
- University profile: Economics, Agri- Business;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player;
- Good organizational skills and commitment to fast follow through;
- Life learning and drive to win;
- Strong analytical skills.