Cofco Traineeship Program - Trade
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cofco International active
View all jobs Cofco Traineeship Program - Trade active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
After you join our team, you will have a full-time employment contract and you will have the opportunity to build the foundation of your career through a broad and deep professional training during one year.
Cofco Traineeship program is structured in such a way that during 12 months, you will rotate in 4 departments, and at the end of the program you should choose the department where you best fit, according to your interests, skills and accumulated experience in our company.
The departments included in our program are: Financial, Execution, Trade and Logistics.
Main responsibilities for TRADE position:
- Sustain commodity origination/purchases in Balkans;
- Get familiar with Incoterms and import-export international commodities flows;
- Keep close communication with farmers/field and office trading team with regards to prices and tradeable volumes;
- Seek and gather specific information from the market, ensure accurate and regular reports about relevant commodity markets and competitors, crop development;
- Run pricing, cost calculations for inland purchases, in coordination with Logistics Department;
- Develop strong relations with suppliers/clients, negotiate and conclude the deal (sale/purchase contract);
- Develop company’s portfolio of agricultural partners;
- Align logistic needs together with Logistics Dept and Trade Execution Dept;
- Coordinate with Finance & Controlling Dept for hedge FOREX and handle other market risks;
- Become knowledgeable in P&L generated by trades, calculate daily margins and open positions;
- Support manager in building the supply & demand to develop opportunities for both local and export markets to maximize origination potential and margins.
- University/Master Degree, final year at university or Master;
- University profile: Economics, Agri- Business;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player;
- Good organizational skills and commitment to fast follow through;
- Life learning;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Managing ambiguity (adaptable, get on each opportunity, conceptual strength);
- Risk appetite (composed, resilient, risk analysis, right sizing);
- Drive to win (self-starter, ambitious, relentless determination);
- Commercial mindset (macro-economic, political trends, long-term planning);
- Making decision and execution (confident, integrity, courageous, hold self and others accountable).