Junior IT Helpdesk
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PwC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior IT Helpdesk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
You will work within our IT team and will be responsible for providing internal IT support within the Help Desk Team. Your responsibilities will be:
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices;
- Checking computer hardware to ensure functionality;
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications;
- Ensuring the backup for different files.
- A full-time, flexible program;
- You will undergo an intensive induction programme, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform;
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training program;
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information, having the possibility to get involved in challenging assignments;
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Service Desk Support role;
- A self-motivated fast learner, who can demonstrate initiative and adaptability to a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a professional and enthusiastic attitude;
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Nice to have: Android, IOS apps experience, Networking/Computer Science background;
- ITIL Foundation Certification would be an advantage.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation. Use of personal data We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
- If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
- to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.