Vodafone Group Technology Discover Graduate Programme
Your future is exciting! Ready to kick-start your career in IT&C?
Group Technology Discover programme is a one-year programme helping you explore different opportunities within the technology field and working with key technologies of the future in both Network & IT, while preparing a strategic career plan.
What happens during the programme?
- You fulfill 2 placements of 6 months each within different technical areas, in order to acquire a broader business understanding and to explore various opportunities and IT&C technologies (2G, 3G, 4G networks, RAN, Core or Transmissions to IoT, Cloud etc.);
- During the 2 placements, you have your own responsibilities to carry out, according to the team specifics & needs;
- You are encouraged to contribute to the business growth by bringing improvement initiatives and involving in different projects;
- You develop in an accelerated manner, through the various processes you are learning, but also through online training sessions & faceto-face workshops, feedback sessions and networking;
- You get a better understanding on how does the company work and get visibility on the existing opportunities;
- You explore different business perspectives: from planning, to implementation and monitoring.
- You interact with specialists from various areas and learn from them;
- You get to interact with our leaders and get visibility at Senior Management Level.
You get to know yourself better, become aware of your strengths, your aspirations and areas for future development, so you can fast track your development!
Benefits tested by our previous grads:
- Excellent work environment, full of people willing to develop and to help you develop as well;
- Access to online learning platforms, training sessions and workshops;
- Various resources to help you understand career possibilities;
- Possibility to have a flexible schedule, according to the business needs, while allowing you attend the most important classes;
- Possibility to work from home, depending on the team specifics;
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world;
- Being part of a community of graduates;
- Working to deliver worldleading technology to empower businesses and people to build a better tomorrow.
- You apply to our open positions, both in Romania and abroad, with the advantage of having acquired valuable experience inside the organization;
- You can apply to our Columbus programme, continuing your accelerated development through a 2years international placement.
- Recent graduates, last year students with good academic performance;
- Determined to pursue a career within the IT&C field;
- IT&C studies background, whether these are University studies or individual courses & projects;
- Flexible to learn different technologies and integrate in various teams;
- Proficient in English;
- Curious, proactive, analytical, innovative, willing to learn and challenge themselves;
- International & volunteering experience would be a plus;
- Willing to relocate in Bucharest, if located in other cities;
- Available to work fulltime.
It’s time to kick-start your exciting future at Vodafone – in September, we are happy to welcome you in our team located in Bucharest!
Discover yourself & Vodafone! Apply now!