QA Automation Tester with Selenium
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs QA Automation Tester with Selenium active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• Experience in a similar role: 2 years minimum.
• 2+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-
house testing frameworks).
• Knowledge of any scripting language.
• Selenium – Preferred.
• Experience with Jenkins - Continuous integration.
• Knowledge of OOP.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-
driven and interested in Quality Assurance.
• Positive attitude.
• Willing to learn and improve.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Flexible to different technologies and projects.
• Write comprehensive test cases for the new functionalities.
• Perform manual testing for agreed test cases.
• Create end-to-end automation scripts for agreed test cases.
• Update automated testing scripts (when needed).
• Estimate duration of testing phase.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500.