QA Automation Tester with Selenium
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Experience in a similar role: 2 years minimum.
• 2+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-
house testing frameworks).
• Knowledge of any scripting language.
• Selenium – Preferred.
• Experience with Jenkins - Continuous integration.
• Knowledge of OOP.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-
driven and interested in Quality Assurance.
• Positive attitude.
• Willing to learn and improve.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Flexible to different technologies and projects.
• Write comprehensive test cases for the new functionalities.
• Perform manual testing for agreed test cases.
• Create end-to-end automation scripts for agreed test cases.
• Update automated testing scripts (when needed).
• Estimate duration of testing phase.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500.