CAE Engineer – Rheological
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile MAHLE active.
Vezi toate job-urile CAE Engineer – Rheological active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
MAHLE este un partener international de top in dezvoltarea si furnizarea de produse pentru industria automobilelor, precum si un pionier pentru o mobilitate a viitorului. Portofoliul de produse al grupului se adreseaza tuturor aspectelor cruciale privind tehnologiile pentru sistemele de propulsie si aer conditionat – atat pentru vehicule cu motor cu combustie, cat si pentru „e-mobility”.
In 2017, grupul a generat vanzari de aproximativ 12.8 miliarde Euro, cu aproximativ 78.000 angajati si e reprezentat in 32 de tari, cu aproximativ 170 locatii de productie si 16 centre R&D.
Key Functional Requirements:
* Engineering background
* Detailed knowledge in design and validation of products
* Assertiveness, resilience and excellent communication skills
* Good level of English spoken and written
* Intercultural abilities
* Team player
* Analysis of requirements concerning Development Domains
* Generate rheological simulations for different components (plastic and die-cast)
* Identify production problems and propose countermeasures (injection concept, part design, tool and cooling design)
* Transfer material properties to FE models
* Collaborate with CAE contact person in Germany and/or project team and/or production plant
* Ensure creation, reconciliation, approval and tracking of the design verification plan (DVP) and validate product design accordingly
* Ensure fulfillment of product requirements under adherence of the customer list of requirements and the integration of known lessons learned
* Validate pre-series parts and review customer-validation-parts
* Performance specification including deviations for Development Domain created
* Validate materials of all components
* List of important and critical functions created
* Feasibility of functions confirmed
* Perform DVP regarding simulation
* Check DV & PV plan generated and aligned with customer
* Perform Functional analysis
* Provide support on special characteristics
* Validate robustness of design
* Time schedule for Simulation updated
* Product Validation confirmed (PV)
* Gap analysis
To help you to integrate yourself easily in our team and achieve your goals we offer close support which includes:
* general and On-the-Job training
* step by step integration in our project team
* occasion to apply your knowledge in a dynamic team
* management, team support
We have confidence in your abilities. Therefore, we not only offer you the freedom to realize your own ideas, but also excellent development opportunities that are individually tailored to suit you. Grab your chance and remember the future with MAHLE.