Core Engineer, 1st Line Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Core Engineer, 1st Line Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge of telecommunication architectures and technologies (GSM/UMTS/LTE);
• Basic knowledge related to core network elements role and function (MSS, MGW, HLR, SGSN, GGSN, STP);
• IP network basic knowledge
• Call scenarios, signalling and routing protocols in fixed or mobile networks (is considered a plus);
• Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
• Ability to take quick decisions in high-stress conditions;
• Good communication skills;
• Team working oriented;
• Good Knowledge of English;
• German language, intermediate level;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology;
• 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities (Nice to have).
1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment.
Monitors and maintains Vodafone Core Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed NOC KPI’s.
Performs preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting, ensuring high quality and availability of Vodafone Network services.
In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate network faults.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Core Network, using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
• Investigates alarms, troubleshoots and resolve technical problems according with 1st line procedures;
• Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible;
• Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
• Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages;
• Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.