RTR Accounting Specialist with Turkish
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Turkish is a must
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Proactive in solving day to day issues
- MS Office and SAP preferred
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Knowledge of state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Good all round Excel skills
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of A/P coding and revenue and cost allocation
- Support for recording employees’ travel expenses and make related accounting postings
- Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business
- Review and approve all A/R adjustment forms
- Recording of GL postings related to ASC inventory
- Review termination calculation reports and billings
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis
- Report with postings higher than a limit to allow for more detailed management controls (SOX)
- Report new accounts created or changed during the month
- Sub ledger accounts reconciliation
You will enjoy:
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Bonuses for your results
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies