Full stack / Front / Back - Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VIVRE DECO active
View all jobs Full stack / Front / Back - Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are an online retailer specialized in Home & Lifestyle, operating in 9 markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia ,Czech Republic and Greece, with a team of ca. 280 people: buyers, content producers, developers, marketers, operations and logistics. Our mission is to be the leading destination for home & lifestyle shopping and inspiration in CEE.Requirements
Hi, we are the tech team at Vivre CEE and we are developing:
- a highly complex, PHP based system, built on services, which powers the biggest e-commerce platform for home and decor in central and eastern europe connecting thousands of suppliers with hundreds of thousands of customers
We are looking for new help for:
- more user facing features
- continuously deliver better UI and UX
- new services that connect people to data, data to data and people to people
- tooling and devops support software for platform maintenance
- data science and machine learning
We have available spots for all career levels.
You are welcome to apply and pay us a visit if you are skilled in some, or all, of the following:
- Programming in general (scripting, object oriented, functional)
- Programming Frameworks (Yii, Laravel, Express, Backbone, VUE)
- Tools (git, webpack, composer, an IDE, xdebug, npm)
- Data science, python, machine learning algorithms
We like opinionated people but we dislike stubborness. You should be able to adapt and hopefully don’t hold your beliefs as gospel.
We are a flat company where you have a real possibility to make your mark. We’re located in class A+ offices and have the usual IT crowd pleasing stuff (free fruit, free coffee, some games).
Looking forward to meeting you,
The Vivre Tech Team