Linux and Java Technical Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux and Java Technical Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The “Generalized Printing System” team works primarily for ITIM scope (IT for the French Retail Banking). The domain you will join is, more specifically, in charge with the development/maintenance of applications/projects for BDDF and CDN (the French Retail Banking of Société Generale and Credit du Nord)
The goal is to deliver IT solutions in an agile way, based on validated platforms, architecture and tools to accelerate the delivery and the deployment.
You will work to the development / maintenance of Generalized Printing System, related to all SI applications for BDDF and CDN
· Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
· Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
· Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
· Capacity to organize, set up and implement business processes;
· Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
· Code/set-up and document what is produced;
· Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
· Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
· Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies;
· Define the unit test cases for the product component;
· Capacity to understand technical reporting processes and to perform steering on activities;
· Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
· Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
A little about you:
- Excellent understanding of Java 6, Linux Redhat 5.7, API - SOAP / WebService, XML/XSD, Script Cron Shell;
- Experience with Stream Server;
- Experience with ExStream is a plus
- Data Base: Oracle 11g
- Server: Weblogic 10.3
- Source code management : GIT, GIT Extension
- Continuous Integration & Repo: Jenkins, Maven
- Agile Project Management: JIRA
- IDE: IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Experience with MQ and LDAP Oracle Directory Server Entreprise Edition 11gR1 will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- High capacity to diagnose processes and identify solution according to needs;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command English/French (written and understanding with the ability to participate in French meetings);
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and keen to develop his tech skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.