Project Manager with English/German/French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Step Up active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager with English/German/French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
- Bachelors’ degree with 2-3 years of equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English (as a company language)
- Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-functional / international team and to work with all levels of personnel within the
- Must be able to work alone, yet able to proactively collaborate with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere with rapidly shifting projects and priorities.
- Manage full service, sample only, ad hoc, tracking, national and international projects.
- Set up and implement new and on-going projects. Set client expectations and project delivery timelines.
- Ensure clear communication and outline of project requirements and timelines with other teams that are required to complete and successfully deliver the project.
- Project coordination with other client service groups.
- Project coordination with external partners including translation agencies and network partners.
- Ensure timely delivery by all groups involved in all project phases.
- Provide timely status reports, project analysis and recommendations.
- Prepare invoices.
- Proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the client’s requirements.
- Perform customer relationship management. Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned account teams. Understand key client issues and objectives.
- Work with Direct Client Services Satisfaction survey
- Potential to ensure regional team reports are submitted in a timely fashion
We offer (bonus, benefits):
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
- Medical benefits
-Travel insurance with global coverage
- Additional paid time off