This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Recruitment Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
Are you ready for your next recruitment challenge? Join BAT and watch in real time the impact you have in helping the company growth.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hands-on recruitment professional, based in Bucharest. This role will help you gain real insights on how a market leader it's operating it's business at an international level.
What will you bring to the team?
• Ideally, at least 1-2 years' experience in Recruitment;
• Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges;
• Experience using a variety of sourcing channels including but not limited to Linkedin, Facebook and other social media channels;
• Strong organization and project management skills;
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Good command of English;
• Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead;
• Ability to provide solutions to identified problems;
• Ability to interact and influence important stakeholders.
• Good command of MS Office tools.
•Previous experience in mass-recruitment;
•Previous experience in working with Sales profiles.
Job purpose and key deliverables
You will run the end to end recruitment process, including working with hiring managers to define required skill sets, source, screen and interviewing candidates, plus negotiating offers.
How will you be doing this?
•You will identify and source top talent across the local market (Romania);
•You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements, target companies and target candidates to reach out to;
•You will present the preselected candidates to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers by supporting arguments (candidate profile based on screening, interview and tests);
•You will run interview process and gather feedback from the HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers;
•You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing specialized job boards, social networks, networking initiatives;
•You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities.