WORK ABROAD - Community Operations Manager - Krakow
Uber is a technology company. We make a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countries and hundreds of cities around the world - at the push of a button.Requirements
- Fluency in English is a must and one additional language (Polish / Italian / French / German / Czech / Croatian)
- At least 5 years of work experience in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment, including at least 2 years of leading teams of 10+ people.
- You have experience leading and managing a large team. You understand how to motivate teams and people in an exciting and ambiguous environment. You put your team first and are their most passionate advocate.
- Exceptional communication skills. Your communication style is flexible to the situation. From communicating updates to your team, to discussing metrics with key stakeholders, or presenting to leadership, you communicate clearly and with a purpose.
- A love of process and optimization. You will be revolutionizing support for the Uber community. You're excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- A data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. You have excellent Excel skills. Bonus points if you have SQL, coding, or programming experience.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Prior professional experience with process optimization, systematic organization, program/project management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead effectively, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and lead through challenging situations.
- Be tasked with scaling support in an innovative way at a company that's growing rapidly and changing constantly.
- Proactively lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and exciting environment to deliver on operational KPIs.
- Set up career development plans, be responsible for managing Team Leads, and help develop them into talented people managers. You will be managing up to 5-7 Team Leads, who will each be managing up to 10-15 team members. These team members are at the forefront of our business, answering our community's questions and tending to their needs.
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven decisions and process improvements.
- Be a passionate advocate for all riders and driver partners and answer any questions that come your way in an exciting, fast moving environment.
- Be a Subject-Matter Expert (SME) on your team's processes and policies.
- Be responsible for identifying trends within your team's' performance as well as overall support trends.
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a consistent world-class experience.