Junior System Administrator
Ness Digital Engineering provides digital transformation and custom software product engineering services to help organizations envision, build and continually evolve their digital platforms to enter new markets, capture new revenue and gain operational efficiencies.Requirements
Here is some of what you’ll need…
• Good knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP, IP addressing, DNS, DHCP;
CCNA certification of equivalent knowledge is a very big plus.
• Knowledge of the Linux and Windows operating systems. Mac OS X is a plus.
• Good control of the English language.
• Fast learner able to absorb and use new knowledge in a short time. Mindset
towards solving problems independently.
You will effectively be working in a heterogeneous infrastructure comprised of infrastructure comprised of Windows / Linux / Mac OS X workstations, VMWare / Linux / Windows Servers, Cisco / Checkpoint / Palo Alto networking equipment. You’ll have the chance to develop a broad set of skills and a good overview of the way infrastructures work as a whole.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
• Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals,
services, settings, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all
hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and
application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource
optimization as required.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide
• Attractive compensation scheme
• Floating holidays
• Home office
• Fresh fruits and beverages
• Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs
• Be part of an experienced team