TBI Bank Romania, TBI Leasing si TBI Credit furnizeaza acces la solutii financiare inovatoare, digitale, integrate, creditarea fiind baza activitatii noaste comerciale. Facem parte din grupul 4finance Holding – cel mai mare grup european de credite de consum accesibile online si pe dispozitive mobile si ne dorim sa cream o comunitate de experti talentati si foarte experimentati, gata sa isi ofere serviciile clientilor din toata Europa.
Cautam persoane care sa ne provoace prin pasiunea, ingeniozitatea si ideile lor si daca doriti sa va alaturati echipei noastre, ne anuntam entuziasmati in a va cunoaste.
Knowledge and experience required
• University degree in the area of Economics or Finance
• Professional experience in the banking sector – minimum 3 years
• Very good knowledge of English – both written and spoken
• Have proven work experience in payments management mainly in the financial sector/payments
• Ability to analyze and evaluate processes and functions
Skills and abilities:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and payments management
• Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
• Demonstrable problem solvency skills
• Adaptability and flexibility especially in a rapidly changing environment
• Ensure the daily payment run(s) /both in LCY and FCY/ is released in line with the applicable internal policies and procedures
• Ensure the daily monitoring and reconciliation of Bank’s nostro accounts
• Ensure the risk management of products, services and operations related to the Department’s activity
• Provide proposals and initiatives for optimization of the overall process of payments
• Monitor and report the forthcoming legislative amendment in the respective area – both local and EU
• Initiate and participate in creation, modification and applying of methodology, rules and procedures, instructions related to products/services/processes applicable to the Department’s activity
• Identify and report risk factors to continually improve our control framework
• Monitor the sound administration (receipt, register, response, execution) of distraint letters
• Control over the opening of legal entities accounts
• Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
• Working environment based on openness and team work;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Modern office facility with excellent location (Bucharest, Putul lui Zamfir streetth District).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to apply with up to date CV in English.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.