QA Test Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Zone active
View all jobs QA Test Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Zone is a digital agency that knows that nowadays digital is core to everything when it comes to business success. Bringing creative zest and tech innovation together, this multi-award-winning organisation creates some of Europe’s biggest digital transformation projects for brands like Adidas, Electrolux, Unilever, and Coca Cola.
Based in Bucharest, Bristol, Cologne and London , the 270 -strong team prides itself on creating compelling digital content and is looking for ‘best in class’ digital creatives, communicators and developers to join its team to help define and deliver the future of digital.
We would love to talk to smart and interesting people who are brilliant at what they do. The agency’s door is always open to amazing creative, editorial, technical, strategy and account management experts who want to join the team so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
At Zone we are experts in strategy, technology and content. Our digital specialists work in agile, multi-disciplinary teams to help ambitious businesses win. We are growing out team in Bucharest and looking for a QA tester.
As the agency’s QA Test Analyst, you will be responsible for the testing of all outgoing functionality led projects. You will be a champion for this within the agency and work within an elite team of innovative and highly skilled digital specialists dedicated to leading the industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within an agency environment.
- Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications.
- Prior exposure to (or awareness of) creative development processes, information architecture, web development and associated technologies.
- Familiarity with automated testing and QA tools and techniques.
- Experience using bug-tracking software (e.g. Gemini, Trac, JIRA, Mantis).
- Experience working with a variety of programming languages, web-based services and social networks.
- Knowledge of all the different facets of QA, including unit, functionality, usability, accessibility, load and integration testing, prototyping, and client/user acceptance testing.
- Have experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a workload covering multiple clients and projects.
- Quick thinker, able to pre-empt and identify problems and carry out solutions quickly.
- Enthusiastic with the ability to be proactive, motivated and autonomous and to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues.
- Perform Software Quality Assurance on all outgoing functionality-led projects, across a range of sizes and budgets.
- Work in partnership with the wider agency team to plan and manage quality control throughout all project delivery phases, to ensure all project milestones and quality standards are met or exceeded.
Accurately cost QA effort on projects and inform delivery timing plans.
- Perform solution analysis of creative scamps, wireframes, written concepts and finished designs.
- Manage the creation and use of test scripts for relevant projects.
Manage bug tracking, and work with the wider technology team to correctly assign and prioritise bugs.
- Determine the severity of quality issues and inform production priorities.
- Contribute to project reviews.
- Identify and engage key collaborators in the agency to assist the QA effort.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the client service, technology and UX teams to define the best quality control strategy and approach for relevant projects.
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to enhance processes and work on solutions.