This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Zone active
View all jobs Front-end Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Zone is a digital agency that knows that nowadays digital is core to everything when it comes to business success. Bringing creative zest and tech innovation together, this multi-award-winning organisation creates some of Europe’s biggest digital transformation projects for brands like Adidas, Electrolux, Unilever, and Coca Cola.
Based in Bucharest, Bristol, Cologne and London , the 270 -strong team prides itself on creating compelling digital content and is looking for ‘best in class’ digital creatives, communicators and developers to join its team to help define and deliver the future of digital.
We would love to talk to smart and interesting people who are brilliant at what they do. The agency’s door is always open to amazing creative, editorial, technical, strategy and account management experts who want to join the team so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Essential Skills and knowledge
- Minimum 2-3 year’s agency experience.
- Excellent visual design to web skills.
- Familiar with user centred design principles.
- Experienced in building responsive digital interfaces.
- Demonstrable evidence of working with HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- Experience with pre and post processors such as Sass.
- Experience of building medium to large-scale sites from the ground up.
- Good organizational skills both in application structure and code.
- Good understanding of debugging techniques and tools.
- Experience with a range of CMSs: we use Umbraco, EPiServer and Wordpress.
- Awareness of common web usability and accessibility issues.
- Experience with GIT or similar version control system.
- Awareness and experience with common validation tools.
- Some experience with common APIs such as YouTube.
Desirable Skills and knowledge
- Website design experience.
- Experience of working in both Windows and OS X environments.
- Demonstrable experience with Canvas, SVG and HTML5 video.
- Some experience with data visualisation libraries.
Front end Delivery
Work closely with designers and developers in order to produce, modify and maintain high quality digital products of varying sizes and budgets. You will work across a range of clients in the commercial and non-profit sectors.
Work in partnership with the design team to develop ideas and integrate designs seamlessly into chosen technologies.
Accurately cost Front End effort on projects and inform delivery timing plans.
Front end Process Development
Work collaboratively with the technology and UX teams to develop agency standards.
Contribute to conversations and documentation on best practice and production efficiency.
Train, inform and support other non-technical staff, particularly designers.
Leadership and management
Mentor junior members of the team.
Support the head of department in implementing best practice, delivering internal communications and trialling new tools and development approaches.
Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly as regards to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies.
Collaborate with other employees to refine or develop approaches to common production issues