Junior Billing Representative
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Junior Billing Representative active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
Your skills & personality:
• Excellent communication skills and patience;
• Passion for numbers;
• Creative & flexible mind;
• Proactive and a great team player;
• Friendly and intelligent – seriously, we have a test for that :-)
• Thorough understanding of any financial aspects involved in the interconnectivity process
• Proficiency in using MS Outlook and MS Excel, MS Access/SQL basics
• Experience in financial field : 6 months
• Experience in using Microsoft Office application : 1 -2 years
• Available in working in the afternoon shift 12.00 – 21.00
• College/University Graduate
Role & Responsibilities:
• Validates/Sends invoices.
• Ensures support for finance team
• Issue disputes to providers
• Maintains wholesale customer accounts and reconciles carrier vendor bills:
• Prepares, analyzes and reconciles invoices for carrier wholesale/US distribution division; resolving credit note request
• Checks billing reports; follows up with Sales and Routing departments on code breakouts issues, traffic- hung calls and other billing issues
• Posts invoices in Accounting system; email invoices out
• Analyzes, reconciles and approves weekly bills from carriers.
• Follows-up with Carriers on delays / missing invoices, data records, balances, payments, offsets.
• Fills in Dispute forms for rate / code / minutes issues; follows up on Code/rate/minutes Update issues, quality issues - Rates & Routing.
• Follows up on dispute resolution, is responsible for the status of pending credit requests.
• Monitors vendors on prepayment terms and fills out Prepayment Daily Monitoring Report
What’s in it for you?
Take a career journey within Nobel and grow in the company of friends!
Within the first 12 months you’ll…
• Meet & greet your new colleagues and buddy while taking part of the induction program;
• Dive right into our training program and quickly start developing an understanding of our company’s systems and work procedures;
• Act as a junior billing representative and take lead on the responsibilities mentioned above
After 12 months you’ll…
• Put on your hat of billing specialist in order to train and motivate your pears;
• Become a pro on your daily tasks and be ready to gain more knowledge on billing responsibilities
• Prove us that you are ready for the next step in your career, to take on new opportunities in a finance role or any other role that you might find interesting for your growth.
What we offer:
• Attractive compensation package
• Bookster & Nobel Library: You have access to more than 50,000 books for personal and professional growth
• Trainings: You have the opportunity to participate to internal training programs: time management, change management, assertive communication, and many more.
• Fun at work: We don’t believe in “all work and no fun”. That’s why we have monthly Fun at Work events
• Massage: You have access to professional massage right in our office
• Celebrations: "We celebrate our success" - indeed we do. Each time we have an occasion, we celebrate and if we don't have an occasion, we create one!
• Recreation Area: Do you want to relax for a bit? Take your colleagues and play pool, foosball or darts in the recreation area.
• Private medical Subscription: You have special discounts for a private medical subscription, for you and your family members.
• 7 Card: You have special discounts at the gym. Challenge yourself a little more every day!