Packaging Development Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile Packaging Development Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Chimie - Petrochimie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Qualifications/ Experience/ Knowledge
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator with the ability to establish trust and credibility quickly at both a managerial- and a shop floor level. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years direct technical experience in packaging development of thermoformed multi-layer laminate barrier applications, molding technologies as well as knowledge of the regulatory process for Pharmaceuticals and CDG. Experience in a customer facing role involving interaction with external stakeholders is strongly desired.
Additionally, the candidate has demonstrated experience as follows:
- Experience designing, developing and managing testing methodologies and plans to support shelf life experiments, barrier analysis and permeation characteristics of multiple packaging formats used to contain solid oral dose, oral and topical liquids, topical ointments and powders, sterile and other related formats. Knowledge of stability testing, Assays, Barrier Testing (MVTR / OTR) and other related barrier and package test methods is essential.
- Hands-on development experience with multiple materials and molding processes combined with demonstrated trouble shooting skills with proven ability to diagnose customer needs/pain points and apply "problem solving” skills to identify root cause and corrective action plans.
- A knowledge portfolio reflecting systematic design thinking and distillation of ambiguous criteria into real world solutions, ability to create working 3D animations to demonstrate functional component performance and other technical simulations for customer presentations and internal training tools would be beneficial.
- Cross functional leadership with an emphasis on interfacing with Marketing, R&D, Engineering, Regulatory, Purchasing, Analytical and Global Manufacturing.
- Familiarity with Regulatory requirements, regional and globally impacting the package material, design and selection in pharmaceutical products and other CPG regulations, ICH, USP, EMEA, GMP’s and QbD principals.
- Excellent communication skills combined with the ability to cultivate and develop trusting relationships and maintain professionalism in the face of conflict.
- Working knowledge of the Regulatory environment and submission guidelines for new drug product registration process including ICH stability guidelines.
- Knowledgeable experience with related pharmaceutical packaging for solid dose, liquids, ointments, powders, devices, sterile and non-sterile products.
- Ability to apply statistical analysis to evaluate data: MiniTab for data analysis, Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Travel approximately 40% of the time within in EMEA, CEE/CIS countries with some periodic travel to other global regions may also be required.
Minimum of a BE/BS in Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, or related field with at least five (5) years in package development of multiple packaging formats and materials for rigid, semi-rigid and flexible formats with advanced experience in design, development and testing of thermoforming, Injection Molding, Blow Molding and Testing from multiple market segments including pharmaceutical, cosmetic, OTC’s, Consumer Products industries.
- Highly motivated team player with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong desire to succeed.
- Distinctive social competency
- Language capabilities to be English and ½ CEE languages.
- Ability to communicate concisely with persuasion and confidence
- Ability to lead and influence direct and indirect reporting relationship.
- Strong organizational and self-organizational skills
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision
- Proficient understanding of business dynamics for the region, key economic drivers and consumer behaviors.
- Strong analytical package testing skills, data interpretation and reporting.
- Sound scientific and business judgment and ethical decision making.
- Capable of handling multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Ability to think on your feet and maintain a high level of situational awareness.
- Team player
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Customer facing role which will provide technical-marketing support / plastics development support to pharmaceutical and other CPG segments. Packaging development and operations teams support for fluoropolymer resins and Aclar films. Professional experience in thermoforming, packaging machinery, packaging materials and manufacturing applications.
- Provide technical support (thermoforming) to Pharma end user companies, CDMO’s, OEM of packaging machinery, tooling, converter-partner and molders to ensure that optimum performance is achieved from Aclar® laminates, resins and related products.
- Assist Market Development Manager(s) during account development by providing technical leadership, education and training to raise awareness and drive adoption of Aclar applications and fluoropolymer films and resins for pharmaceutical and CPG needs.
- Support customer development through the deployment of the technical tools and services provided by Honeywell. Collaborate with end users to facilitate the following processes: package concept development, material selection, package characterization, tooling/equipment design and commercialization.
- Participate on cross functional teams to develop new products which will allow Honeywell to further expand its presence in new market spaces as well as new application development for fluoropolymer applications.
- Guide the material characterization selection process using HC&P Services, Material Testing, Barrier Prediction, Design Verification and Weight Change Analysis. Deploy analytical testing skills to oversee internal testing and guide customer testing requirements and data generation.
- Apply business knowledge to drive Honeywell marketing initiatives to provide training on Total Cost and Value calculators to facilitate overall cost savings in support of increased Aclar® and resin adoption rates.
- Develop an in depth understanding of customer needs and apply Best Practices Training to facilitate actionable plans for machinery and tooling development.
- Function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and represent Honeywell P&C at industry trade shows, technical seminars, luncheons, workshops, etc.
- Travel as needed to provide educational and technical support for customer meetings, line trials, stability trials, FAT/SAT, validation, commercial start ups and trouble shooting.
- Proactively communicate project status / customer developments in a timely manner; facilitate TEAM work among other technology experts, access and utilize global technical knowledge base.
- Routinely contact machinery manufacturers (OEM), tool makers and converters to obtain input regarding business opportunities and key issues.
- Oversea and / or execute design of development studies / protocols, data review and technical reports generated as a result of application development, technical service activities and provides recommendations which are supported by this analysis.
- Solicit and Communicate Voice of the Consumer (VOC) feedback from customers to P&C business and technology teams. Seek opportunities for new product platforms to create growth opportunities.
- Present formally to customers technical- and leadership teams with attention paid to appropriate level of professional detail and technical sophistication.
- Cope with the HON programs, tools and administrative requirements