Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Collections Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Communication and influencing
• Time Management – strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Problem solving
• Flexible and supportive team member
• Results orientated
• Well organized
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must have some credit control experience or experience in a target driven environment
• Ideally some Oracle experience
• Ideally able to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and propose and implement relevant changes
• Contact all overdue clients (minimum of 30) on a daily basis mainly by phone
• Review 31-60 days and 60+ days balances on a daily basis
• Early contact, by phone, with new clients regarding set up fees
• Influence clients to pay within agreed timescales to ensure accurate and timely cash collection as per age debt listing
• Provide regular updates to targets and plans to achieve goals
• Review payments through BACS, cheques and wire transfers on a daily basis
• Log all client communication and update new contact details
• Report on the top 40 clients on a weekly basis in a meeting with the team leader and UK Finace
• Produce dunning letters and letters before legal action in line with the monthly checklist
• Work with the Billing Officers to resolve promptly all relevant non payment
• Provide the Money Movement team with relevant amounts to be collected through direct debit
• Manage unallocated cash outstanding on the ledger, this includes communication with ADP Finance in India
• Manage unallocated credit notes on ledger
• Respond to clients and internal business associates on the Footprints system and shared Collections e-mail inbox, in line with agreed timescales and performance metrics
• Assist the team leader with projects and ad hoc requests
• Update process documentation monthly for any changes
• Escalate concerns, difficulties and disputes to the team leader on a timely basis
• Support other team members
• Ensure the telephone is answered promptly and professionally