Service Desk Specialist Timisoara– German
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering
• Fluent in English & German
• Available to work in shifts
• Pleasant attitude, customer oriented.
• Experience with IT/CT/ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus
• Experience with ITIL service management or other standard IT practices are considered a plus
• Analytical thinking and task performing.
• Computer knowledge: good knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office suites. Active Directory and SharePoint knowledge are considered a plus.
• Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
• Task execution based on preexisting instructions, scripts, commands, etc.; handle 80% of incoming issues and escalate 20% to L2 Engineers.
• Record tickets and solve standard problems;
• Interact with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization
• Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for Network/Platform/IT Infrastructure/End User Desktop Infrastructure and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the L2 units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level
• Handling of end user service requests from reception until closure
• Resolve incidents based on 2nd/3rd line of support (including vendors) coordination.
• Performing basic changes in accordance with the Change Management process.
• Support the Problem Management process by providing input for problem tickets, based on occurred incidents.
• Supports the Configuration Management process by updating CMDB based on incidents.
• Support the Change Management process by controlling final execution of all Planned Changes to minimize service disruption.
• Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to the agreed levels.
• Available for working in 24x7 rotation shift.
• 24/7 Supervision of complete IT network and all related services and applications in accordance with the agreed service levels.
• Takes the first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize the incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support.
• Dispatch and control 1st line Field Service technicians.
• Incident and change management during the trouble ticket life-cycle & trouble ticket handling End to End including follow up till resolution